Research & Innovation Team:
- We offer consulting services (analysis, modeling, visualization, information sharing).
- We're actively looking for new projects/partners.
- We have diverse and sophisticated skills.
- Benefits we provide: help clients extract the most value out of their data, make sense of complex scenarios, etc.
- We're leaders (work w/ big names and use cutting edge technology like City Engine, web apps, etc.)
Many of our research and innovation projects are collaborative in nature and externally funded. Our recent partners and funding sources have included:
Recent Funding Sources California Central Cancer Registry Huawei Technologies, Shenzhen, China National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy TerraGo, Atlanta, Georgia Union Bank of California USC Facilities Management Services Department USC Real Estate Department US Department of Defense, Legacy Resource Management Program
The Institute also supports scholarship at USC by occasionally offering small grants for research, providing faculty and students with opportunities to participate in conferences, workshops and seminars, distributing and supporting a variety of geospatial software, organizing workshops and working groups, and participating in interdisciplinary research projects.
Those wishing to learn more about the opportunities for collaboration should contact Dr. John P. Wilson (email@example.com; 213-740-1908).