A National NCI Comprehensive Cancer Center Meeting
presented by the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center with support from the USC Spatial Sciences Institute
Join us for two days of exciting discussions about all things spatial in cancer control. The meeting topics include the current state of the art and sneak peaks at innovative approaches and new research. Participate in charting the course for future collaborations.
Register now before December 17, 2022:
General Admission: $150
Student Admission: Free
Be a Presenter
Submit an abstract: Abstract submission deadline is November 20, 2022.
The topics in the plenary and concurrent sessions include:
- Geospatial approaches to population-based cancer control
- Improvements in geostatistics and geostatistical methods
- Spatial approaches to cancer control at the individual level (prevention)
- Spatial approaches to cancer control at the individual level (diagnosis and treatment)
- Geoinformatics, spatial uncertainty, and confidentiality
- Community outreach and engagement
- Enhancing implementation science with spatial approaches
- Tackling disparities with spatial science
- Hearing the overview from NCI leadership
- Meeting program officers over lunch
- Participating in a student competition
- Exploring the USC University Park campus, adjacent to the USC Hotel
This meeting will be in person. Most sessions will be livestreamed for those unable to join in person.
Stay tuned for more information.
For more information, visit https://uscnorris.com/SpatialScienceMeeting/ or contact Myles Cockburn (email@example.com) or Marlene Caldera (firstname.lastname@example.org).
January 18, 2023 - January 19, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm