2022 Master of Medicine, Social Medicine and Health Service Management, Peking University
2020 Bachelor of Medicine, Peking University
2020 Bachelor of Economics, Peking University
As Jiahao Wang was earning his double bachelor degrees of Medicine and Economics and Master of Medicine from Peking University, China, he led several research projects aiming to address the COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy, and to inform rotavirus immunization planning by disease burden assessment and economic evaluation, with the collaboration from Chinese CDC and Johns Hopkins University.
With an interest in urban health, public health surveillance and health policy planning, he would like to explore topics on spatiotemporal modelling, impacts of location and social determinants of health, and health disparity during his study in the Population, Health, and Place Ph.D. program.
- Wang J, Zhang H. Zhang H, Fang H. Public Health Impact and Cost-effectiveness ofRotavirus Vaccination in China: Comparison Between Private Market Provision andNational Immunization Programs. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2022;2090162.
- Wang J, Zhu H, Lai X, Zhang H, Huang Y, Feng H, Lyu Y, Jing R, Guo J, Fang H. From COVID-19 VaccinationIntention to Actual Vaccine Uptake: A Longitudinal Study Among Chinese AdultsAfter Six Months of a National Vaccination Campaign. Expert Rev Vaccines, 2022, 21(3):385-395.
- Wang J, Yuan B, Lu X, Liu X, Li L, Geng S, Zhang H, Lai X, Lyu Y, Feng H, Jing R, Guo J, Huang Y, Liang X, Yu W, Fang H. Willingness to Accept COVID-19Vaccine Among the Elderly and the Chronic Disease Population in China. Hum Vaccin Immunother, 2021;17(12):4873-4888.
- Wang J, Lu X, Lai X, Lyu Y, Zhang H, Fenghuang Y, Jing R, Li L, Yu W, Fang H. The Changing Acceptanceof COVID-19 Vaccination in Different Epidemic Phases in China: A LongitudinalStudy. Vaccines, 2021;9(3):191.
- Wang J, Lyu Y, Zhang H, Jing R, Lai X, Feng H, Knoll MD, Fang H. Willingness to Pay and FinancingPreferences for COVID-19 Vaccination in China. Vaccine, 2021;39(14):1968-1976
- Wang J, Jing R, Lai X, Zhang H, Lyu Y, Knoll MD, Fang H. Acceptance of COVID-19Vaccination During the COVID-19 Pandemic in China. Vaccines, 2020;8(3):482.
- Jing R, Fang H, Wang H, Wang J. The Role of GeneralVaccination Attitude and Perception on the Newly-developed Vaccine: Resultsfrom a Survey of Chinese Adults to Accept the COVID-19 Vaccine. Frontiers in Psychology. 2022;13:841189.
- Wang R, Wang J, Hu T, Zhou XH. Population-levelEffectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccination Program in the United States: A CausalAnalysis Based on Structural Nested Mean Model. Vaccines. 2022;10(5):726.
- Lai X, Zhu H, Wang J, Huang Y, Jing R, Lyu Y, Zhang H, Feng H, Guo J, Fang H. Public Perceptions and Acceptance of COVID-19 Booster Vaccination in China: ACross-Sectional Study. Vaccines, 2021; 9(12):1461.
- Li L, Jing R, Guo J, Song Y, Geng S, Wang J, Zhang H, Lai X, Lyu Y, Feng H, Yu W, Zhu H, Fang H. TheAssociations of Geographic Location and Perceived Risk of Infection with theIntentions to Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 in China. Expert Rev Vaccines, 2021;20(10):1351-1360
- Feng H, Zhu H, Zhang H, Cao L, Li L, Wang J, Huang Y, Lai X, Lyu Y, Jing R, Guo J, Yin Z, Fang H. Caregivers' Intentions to COVID-19 Vaccination for Their Children in China: ACross-sectional Survey. Hum Vaccin Immunother, 2021;17(12):4799-4805.
- Lyu Y, Lai X, Ma X, Cao L, Lei H, Wang J, Zhang H, Jing R, Feng H, Guo J, Li L, Fang H. TheAcceptance of COVID-19 Vaccination Under Different Methods of Investigation:Based on Online and On-site Surveys in China. Frontiers in Public Health. 2021;9:760388.