2022 Master of Medicine, Social Medicine and Health Service Management, Peking University
2020 Bachelor of Medicine, Peking University
2020 Bachelor of Economics, Peking University
As Jiahao Wang was earning his double bachelor degrees of Medicine and Economics and Master of Medicine from Peking University, China, he collaborated with Chinese CDC and Johns Hopkins University to conduct a series of research to address the COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy, and to inform rotavirus immunization planning by disease burden assessment and economic evaluation.
His first-author publications thus far include:
- Wang J, Fang H. Chapter 5: Economic Evaluation of National Rotavirus Vaccination Program in China in Economic Evaluation of Five Non-Expanded Programs on Immunization Vaccines in China. Beijing, China: People’s Medical Publishing House; 2021. p. 119-173;
- Wang J, Jing R, Lai X, Zhang H, Lyu Y, Knoll MD, Fang H. “Acceptance of COVID-19 Vaccination During the COVID-19 Pandemic in China.” Vaccines. 2020; 8(3):482;
- Wang J, Lyu Y, Zhang H, Jing R, Lai X, Feng H, Knoll MD, Fang H. “Willingness to Pay and Financing Preferences for COVID-19 Vaccination in China.” Vaccine. 2021; 39(14): 1968-1976;
- Wang J, Lu X, Lai X, Lyu Y, Zhang H, Fenghuang Y, Jing R, Li L, Yu W, Fang H. “The Changing Acceptance of COVID-19 Vaccination in Different Epidemic Phases in China: A Longitudinal Study.” Vaccines. 2021; 9(3):191.4; and
- Wang J, Yuan B, Lu X, Liu X, Li L, Geng S, Zhang H, Lai X, Lyu Y, Jing R, Guo G, Yu W, Fang H. “Willingness to Accept COVID-19 Vaccine Among the Elderly and the Chronic Disease Population in China.” Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. 2021; 17:12,4873-4888.
With an interest in urban health, public health surveillance and health policy planning, he would like to explore topics on spatiotemporal disease modelling, impacts of location and social determinants of health, and health disparity during his study in the Population, Health, and Place Ph.D. program.