REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Propel your geospatial career on Friday, February 24, 2017 at the annual one-day professional development and networking event presented by the USC Spatial Sciences Institute.
- Learn about the Digital Revolution and how Accenture Digital is using digital transformation, analytics, business intelligence, big data, information management and advanced visualization to create business value.
- Get the industry lowdown on the potential and opportunities from drones with GIS.
- Hear how the City of Los Angeles GeoHub and the impact of open data on government.
- Get mentorship advice.
- Network with industry professionals throughout the day.
- Gain experience in presenting and listening to “lightning talks” and poster presentation.
- Talk with company and organization representatives at the lunchtime Knowledge Network tables:
- California Geographic Information Association
- California Surveying and Drafting Supply, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman
- SoCal URISA
- US Geological Survey
- Women in GIS
2017 collaborating academic programs: California State University, Long Beach; Loyola Marymount University; Occidental College; University of California, Los Angeles; University of Redlands, and the University of Southern California.
Qualifies for GISP credit
Take Metro: use the Jefferson/USC station on the Expo Line.
February 24, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
RADISSON HOTEL LOS ANGELES MIDTOWN