Calling all geospatial infovores: gather at the annual Los Angeles Geospatial Summit each February. Discuss emerging trends in geospatial science, technology, and applications with industry leaders and GIS faculty and students at this one-day networking event presented by the USC Spatial Sciences Institute.
The collaborating academic programs for the 2015 summit are: California State University, Long Beach; Claremont Graduate University; University of California, Los Angeles; and University of Redlands.
Benefits for students:
- Learn about emerging trends in geospatial science, technology, and applications
- Present papers and posters
- Network with industry professionals throughout the day
- Talk with company representatives at the closing Industry Fair
Benefits for industry professionals:
- Learn what industry leaders are thinking about emerging geospatial trends
- Create greater awareness for your company by sharing materials at the Industry Fair
- Network with other LA-based geospatial professionals
- Influence what academic programs are teaching and meet
Registration Fee (includes continental breakfast, lunch, and reception)
Qualifies for GISP credit
February 27, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Japanese American National Museum