Propel your geospatial career on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at the annual one-day professional development and networking event presented by the USC Spatial Sciences Institute.
- Learn how GIS is transforming the energy, utility, and water industries.
- Hear how VIZIO is using geospatial analysis in its market insight and business analytics unit.
- Find out how U.S. Census is using GIS to prepare for the 2020 Census.
- Get advice on mapping out your geospatial career.
- Learn a bout the importance of the integration of government, industry, and academia in creating geospatial solutions, specifically in the geospatial intelligence arena.
- Network with industry professionals throughout the day.
- Gain experience in presenting and listening to “lightning talks” and poster presentation.
- Talk with company and organization representatives at the lunchtime Industry Fair:
- California Geographic Information Association
- California Surveying and Drafting Supply, Inc.
- County of Los Angeles
- SoCal URISA
- U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation
2016 collaborating academic programs: California State University, Long Beach; University of California, Los Angeles; and University of Redlands.
Registration Fee (includes beverage breaks, lunch, and reception)
CGIA and SoCal URISA Members: $55
Qualifies for GISP credit
Metro Gold Line Station Closure
The Little Tokyo/Arts District Metro Gold Line Station is currently closed. Bus shuttles from Union Station are available. Click here for more details.
February 24, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Japanese American National Museum