Nate Silver recently published an article documenting the best place to live in New York City based on a quantitative Livability Indicator that can be manipulated by the user to identify the places that would best satisfy their own needs and aspirations. You can learn more at http://nymag.com/realestate/neighborhoods/2010/65374/
- Our Changing Planet!
- The Power of Maps!
- New GeoPivot Magazine
- GPS Essentials Short Courses
- Just came across this on Forbes…
- Bissell Presents Whale Research at Sustainability Research Symposium
- GIST Programs Video Featured on Dornsife Website
- Google Shares Reports on Impact of Geospatial Services on the World
- The New Cartographers
- New Teaching GIS Website